Finding Your Way to Better Data Management
Business Intelligence Roadmap
Regulatory requirements, governmental reporting initiatives and financial forecasting are just some of the reasons having the right information readily available across your enterprise is a necessity. Business Intelligence (BI) is a strategic advantage available to businesses and healthcare organizations where these needs are present.
In our tenure, Fusion Consulting has worked with various Healthcare organizations to develop an overall business intelligence strategy – beginning with the Business Intelligence Roadmap. Fusion has engaged in the development of over 30 BI Roadmaps including a complete analysis of Business Processes information requirements in context with existing customer technology.
Key Deliverables from our BI Roadmaps include such elements as:
- Provides a plan outlining decisions, tasks, sequences, priorities, and guiding parameters for accomplishing these objectives
- Leverages an internally developed methodology based on best practices
- Presents a holistic view of organizational, governance and budgetary processes critical to success
- Business Data organization strategy ranging from data mart to data warehouse based on mutually agreeable first subject area
- Objective technology recommendations centered on your specific needs, not individual software sales
- Holistic approach including security concerns and personnel recommendations
- Evaluates and recommends functionally appropriate EIM practices for Data Governance, Master Data Management (MDM), Data Quality, and Metadata Management
- Adopts a cooperative and iterative project approach that requires strong co-ownership by your business and results in knowledge transfer and empowerment for
- participants from both IT and business units
- Scalable and customizable based on the needs/desires of your organization