Improve Quality Of Care & Cost Containment
Fusion’s Cost of Care solution provides the foundation for powerful analytical tools for health plans, providers, employer groups and other organizations to focus on driving down the cost of care while improving quality via actionable information. This comprehensive model facilitates:
- Identifying overuse of health care services and pharmaceuticals
- Improvement in quality of care in chronic diseases
- Implementing effective proactive outreach/treatment programs
- Gaining visibility into areas of risk and stratifying populations
- Evaluating providers for pay-for-performance (P4P) and providing actionable provider score cards
Accelerate Your Pathway To Payor Management With Fusion Health Advantage® Payor Analytics
Nurse managers, clinical leaders, and billing teams armed with data and healthcare analytics reduce costs by helping your organization reduce variation, leading to lower cost trends as healthcare revenue levels out.
Open, Flexible Analytics Platform For Evolving Data Integration & Visualization Needs
Finally, your healthcare organization is able to design and utilize an analytics platform that is pre-built for a “quick-start” with the flexibility of upfront customization and ongoing analytics source integration and enhancement.
As your organization matures, our experience in Payor and Provider analytics will guide your pathway to effective data visualization and decision making tools. Our experience in the Payor environment analytics include:
- Health Plan analytics
- Cost of Care Analytics
- Membership Analytics
- Physician Analytics
- Pharmacy / Facilities Analytics
Cost of Care
The Fusion Health Advantage® Cost Of Care Pre-Built Framework Delivers:
- Ease-of-use reporting for providers and provider networks to CMS on 28 of the 33 reportable ACO metrics and 340 PQRS metrics.
- Enable healthcare organizations to realize full bonus potential for compliance reporting.
- Improve operational metrics to increase efficiency of the organization.
- Evaluate providers on a “Pay for Performance” scale.
- Track quality metrics for the healthcare leaders by supporting the information needs of Chief Medical Information Officer (CMIO) and the efficiency demands of Chief Operations Officer (COO) to enhance population health and clinical quality.
- Deliver more profitable rate structure for population health management
- Assess and define a competitive rate structure for maximum profitability through operational efficiency.