Imaging UtilizationFebruary 21, 2018
Pediatric SepsisFebruary 21, 2018
- Manage provider schedules efficiently and effectively
- Help with Population Health Management
- 1st and 3rd available reporting/ analytics
- All Provider Utilization metrics
- Bookings and drop outs
- No shows and cancellations
- Insurance verification metrics
- Pre-authorization reporting
Benefits of Fusion Solution include:
- Capability to manage access center and provide financial impact due to provider utilization
- 1st and 3rd available reporting for compliance reporting, if needed
- Pre-authorization to ensure better Revenue Cycle Management
Patient Cohort - All scheduled appointments.
Step 1: Assess
- Collaboratively set goals and objectives to deliver required outcomes for finalization for the program.
- Identify and assess criteria for calculating a Return on Investment for the program.
Step 2: Examine and analyze relevant data points
- Workflows analysis for data points include – ADT, Navigator, Environment data, Isolation information
- Identify discrete data points to examine for data inconsistencies.
- Optimize the workflow for process improvement based on Best Practices.
- Define the necessary documentation standards to reduce data inconsistencies.
- Order sets and groups to provide for the right care at the right time.
Step 3: Orchestrate, Blend & Synthesize
- Coordinate EHR optimization to help Physicians, Specialists, Care Providers and Care Mangers.
- Enable & organize to unlock the current data infrastructure based on data elements to implement a governed approach to analytics based on established project/program objectives and goals
Step 4: Optimize (user behavior analytics from above icon group)
- Help validate the workflows and train end users during the acceptance and transitory phase to help drive adoption.
- Suggest and recommend further refinement, if needed, based on specific organizational needs.
Step 5: Adopt
- Provide Visualizations from extended data analytics infrastructure to help sponsors and committees drive the outcome objectives and goals.
- Provide analytics for Clinical Efficiency teams to help derive the most value from adherence to shared baseline protocols (clinical guidelines for acute or chronic disease management), if applicable