Provider UtilizationFebruary 21, 2018
Ambulatory SchedulingFebruary 21, 2018
Our imaging utilization analytics solutions provides data on imaging resource utilization and scheduling as well as operational efficiency in ancillary departments such as CT and MRI.
Benefits of Fusion Solution Include:
- Manage technicians schedules efficiently and effectively
- Manage MRI/CT/Imaging schedules efficiently and effectively
- Track and trend utilization of imaging studies to identify opportunities for alternatives
- Optimize technician workflow with a series of time based operations metrics
- Identify cost associated with over/under utilized imaging resources
Patient Cohort - All images scheduled and performed, cohort is the number of imaging resources (machines).
Step 1: Assess
- Collaboratively set goals and objectives to deliver required outcomes for finalization for the program.
- Identify and assess criteria for calculating a Return on Investment for the program.
Step 2: Examine and analyze relevant data points
- Workflows analysis for data points include – ADT, Navigator, Environment data, Isolation information
- Identify discrete data points to examine for data inconsistencies.
- Optimize the workflow for process improvement based on Best Practices.
- Define the necessary documentation standards to reduce data inconsistencies.
- Order sets and groups to provide for the right care at the right time.
Step 3: Orchestrate, Blend & Synthesize
- Coordinate EHR optimization to help Physicians, Specialists, Care Providers and Care Mangers.
- Enable & organize to unlock the current data infrastructure based on data elements to implement a governed approach to analytics based on established project/program objectives and goals
Step 4: Optimize (user behavior analytics from above icon group)
- Help validate the workflows and train end users during the acceptance and transitory phase to help drive adoption.
- Suggest and recommend further refinement, if needed, based on specific organizational needs.
Step 5: Adopt
- Provide Visualizations from extended data analytics infrastructure to help sponsors and committees drive the outcome objectives and goals.
- Provide analytics for Clinical Efficiency teams to help derive the most value from adherence to shared baseline protocols (clinical guidelines for acute or chronic disease management), if applicable