Lines, Drains and AirwaysFebruary 5, 2018
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary DiseaseFebruary 8, 2018
Operating Room Efficiency
- Service Block Utilization
- Surgeon Block Utilization
- Room Utilization Management
- Best Schedules compliance
- Block and Room Efficiency
- Case Duration
- On-time starts
- Turnover and Turnaround efficiency
- Patient and Clinical cancellations
- Pre-procedural compliance
- Add-on rates
- Handle OR and PACU length of stay
- Appropriate medications and fluids in recovery
Benefits of Fusion Solution include:
- All capable OR utilization software features with full control over your data and efficient change management
- Clinical Cancellation Reasons
- PACU Boarder Time reason analysis
Patient Cohort -All surgeries inpatient or outpatient
Step 1: Assess
- Collaboratively set goals and objectives to deliver required outcomes for finalization for the program.
- Identify and assess criteria for calculating a Return on Investment for the program.
Step 2: Examine and analyze relevant data points
- Workflows analysis for data points include – clinical documentation, flowsheets, Best Practice Alerts, Medication Administrations, Navigators, Smart forms, ADT
- Identify discrete data points to examine for data inconsistencies.
- Optimize the workflow for process improvement based on Best Practices.
- Define the necessary documentation standards to reduce data inconsistencies.
- Order sets and groups to provide for the right care at the right time.
Step 3: Orchestrate, Blend & Synthesize
- Coordinate EHR optimization to help Physicians, Specialists, Care Providers and Care Mangers.
- Enable & organize to unlock the current data infrastructure based on data elements to implement a governed approach to analytics based on established project/program objectives and goals
Step 4: Optimize (user behavior analytics from above icon group)
- Help validate the workflows and train end users during the acceptance and transitory phase to help drive adoption.
- Suggest and recommend further refinement, if needed, based on specific organizational needs.
Step 5: Adopt
- Provide Visualizations from extended data analytics infrastructure to help sponsors and committees drive the outcome objectives and goals.
- Provide analytics for Clinical Efficiency teams to help derive the most value from adherence to shared baseline protocols (clinical guidelines for acute or chronic disease management), if applicable