Emergency Department EfficiencyFebruary 9, 2018
Talent ManagementFebruary 16, 2018
Improving Operational Efficiency and maximizing utilization through the hospital system to ensure optimal patient flow helping improve patient satisfaction, reducing cost and ensuring Quality of care.
Fusion's House and Bed Managment efficiency includes:
- Movement efficiency
- Boarder Time reduction
- Medical Equipment Issue
- Discharge Options
- Allocation and possibly, prediction
- Improving Length of Stay
Benefits of Fusion Solution include:
- Reducing time to get to ICU or OR also results in better clinical efficacy
- Including the ability to validate OR and PACU
- ED to Go Home Movement
- Discharge Delay reason
- Discharge Delay Dashboard for the reasons to help with the Why
Patient Cohort - All hospital beds and any encounter which touches those beds.
Step 1: Assess
- Collaboratively set goals and objectives to deliver required outcomes for finalization for the program.
- Identify and assess criteria for calculating a Return on Investment for the program.
Step 2: Examine and analyze approximately 75 data points
- Workflows analysis for data points include – ADT, Navigator, Environment data, Isolation information
- Identify discrete data points to examine for data inconsistencies.
- Optimize the workflow for process improvement based on Best Practices.
- Define the necessary documentation standards to reduce data inconsistencies.
- Order sets and groups to provide for the right care at the right time.
Step 3: Orchestrate, Blend & Synthesize
- Coordinate EHR optimization to help Physicians, Specialists, Care Providers and Care Mangers.
- Enable & organize to unlock the current data infrastructure based on data elements to implement a governed approach to analytics based on established project/program objectives and goals
Step 4: Optimize (user behavior analytics from above icon group)
- Help validate the workflows and train end users during the acceptance and transitory phase to help drive adoption.
- Suggest and recommend further refinement, if needed, based on specific organizational needs.
Step 5: Adopt
- Provide Visualizations from extended data analytics infrastructure to help sponsors and committees drive the outcome objectives and goals.
- Provide analytics for Clinical Efficiency teams to help derive the most value from adherence to shared baseline protocols (clinical guidelines for acute or chronic disease management), if applicable