Pediatric SepsisFebruary 21, 2018
Sickle Cell DiseaseFebruary 21, 2018
Asthma, Bronchiolitis and Pneumonia are about broncho dilators and steroids ordering, administration and management. The solution also involves the antibiotics management from IV to oral, in particular for pneumonia.
- Asthma - Broncho dilators and steroids
- Bronchiolitis - steroids and Broncho dilators
- Pneumonia -intravenous antibiotic and efficiency from IV to oral
- Efficient use of Vents
Benefits of Fusion Solution include:
- Asthma correlates with POKE-R
- Monitoring potassium levels
- Lab orders optimization to ensure larger than needed panels are not ordered
Patient Cohort - Hospital visits for patients with the diagnosis or DRG (three different programs)
Step 1: Assess
- Collaboratively set goals and objectives to deliver required outcomes for finalization for the program.
- Identify and assess criteria for calculating a Return on Investment for the program.
Step 2: Examine and analyze approximately 25 data points
- Workflows analysis for data points include – clinical documentation, flowsheets, Best Practice Alerts, Medication Administrations, Navigators, Smart forms, ADT
- Identify discrete data points to examine for data inconsistencies.
- Optimize the workflow for process improvement based on Best Practices.
- Define the necessary documentation standards to reduce data inconsistencies.
- Order sets and groups to provide for the right care at the right time.
Step 3: Orchestrate, Blend & Synthesize
- Coordinate EHR optimization to help Physicians, Specialists, Care Providers and Care Mangers.
- Enable & organize to unlock the current data infrastructure based on data elements to implement a governed approach to analytics based on established project/program objectives and goals
Step 4: Optimize (user behavior analytics from above icon group)
- Help validate the workflows and train end users during the acceptance and transitory phase to help drive adoption.
- Suggest and recommend further refinement, if needed, based on specific organizational needs.
Step 5: Adopt
- Provide Visualizations from extended data analytics infrastructure to help sponsors and committees drive the outcome objectives and goals.
- Provide analytics for Clinical Efficiency teams to help derive the most value from adherence to shared baseline protocols (clinical guidelines for acute or chronic disease management), if applicable