Fusion has implemented over 200 analytics solutions across multiple verticals including healthcare, oil & gas, manufacturing, retail, supply chain and real estate. We specialize in providing clinical services and analytic solutions that support the business needs of healthcare professionals and executives.
🔎 Click our Professional Services below to learn more or click here to contact us today!
📊 Reporting & Analytics
Fusion Consulting has worked with various Healthcare organizations to develop an overall business intelligence strategy – beginning with the Business Intelligence Roadmap. Fusion has engaged in the development of over 30 BI Roadmaps including a complete analysis of Business Processes information requirements in context with existing customer technology. Key Deliverables from our BI Roadmaps include such elements as:
• Provides a plan outlining decisions, tasks, sequences, priorities, and guiding parameters for accomplishing these objectives
• Leverages an internally developed methodology based on best practices
• Presents a holistic view of organizational, governance and budgetary processes critical to success
• Business Data organization strategy ranging from data mart to data warehouse based on mutually agreeable first subject area
• Objective technology recommendations centered on your specific needs, not individual software sales
• Holistic approach including security concerns and personnel recommendations
• Evaluates & recommends functionally appropriate EIM practices for Data Governance, Master Data Management (MDM), Data Quality, and     Metadata Management
• Scalable & customizable based on your needs
Our practice expertise is focused on delivering reporting & analytics customized to enable your entire organization to share information and make it available enterprise wide – not just for selected processes, applications, or people.
• Business Objects
• Lumira (Discovery & Designer)
• Cloud Analytics
Our clinical informatics team and data architects focus on the business needs presented by hospital system service lines to produce meaningful analytics from your EHR. Whether custom built or self-service reporting is required, Fusion has the resources available to meet your needs. We have extensive EHR Reporting experience including but not limited to:
• Clinical Decision Support
• Financial Reporting
• Staffing & Workload Forecast/ Evaluation
• Quality & Process Improvement
• Disease Management
Caboodle consists of analytic and data warehouse tools used for storage and retrieval of clinical data. Caboodle is useful for cost management, predictive analytics, and clinical decision-making. Caboodle does not address your specific business needs out of box. Let the Fusion team maximize your Epic investment by ensuring your Caboodle environment is deployed and configured to address the reporting requirements of your organization.
🖧 Data & Technology Services
Fusion extracts and transforms data into ready-to-consume format for analysis with our Enterprise Information Management (ETL).
• Data Services
• Information Steward
• And Many Others
Industry and healthcare executives are faced with the challenge of streamlining redundant data entry/management tasks across multiple business units. Without standard business rules and procedures guiding this process, organizations struggle to compete and may not meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
Establishing a data governance process assures your efforts in developing a MDM culture succeed. Data governance delivers value the following ways:
• Central hub-based maintenance of master data
• Workflow-driven processes that are flexible, while ensuring governance and standardization
• Harmonized user interface, based upon Enterprise Portal or the Business Client
• Data model and business logic follow the best practices and reuse existing data structures, business validations and various services
Fusion Data Scientists and Informatics Architects have extensive experience in various Health IT applications and source systems. This team can define and recommend an optimized approach to leverage maximum value from current systems in place. Fusion ensures that the Health IT team can fulfill the needs of the business and provide a platform for success.
We acclerate business processes, deliver more business intelligence and simplify your IT environment.
• Configuration Management
• Content (Data, Design Tool, Layout)
• Promotion Management (Methodology, Approver, Implementor)
• Content Retention Policies
• Rules of Content/ Data Usage.
• Business Continuity
• Third-Party Tools
• Disaster Recovery
As a leading “big data” consultancy and SAP Gold Partner, we help our clients engage the power of SAP BusinessObjects software. Fusion does Webi, Crystal, Lumira (Discovery & Designer) and Explorer.
• Administration Security
• Security, Maintenance & Audits
• Business Continuity
• Backups & Disaster Recovery
• Migrations/ Upgrades (4.1 End of Support)
• Content Delivery
• Dashboards & Report Development
• Organization & Distribution
• Health Check
• Performance, System Optimization & Sizing
🚑 Clinical Services
Fusion clinical informatics team and data scientists have extensive experience in:
• Ambulatory Systems
• Cost Accounting
• Planning Systems
Fusion follows the recommended processes to efficiently implement Clinical guidelines and care paths through integrated CDS and informatics. This team has vast experience in implementing Clincial Care paths for various service lines including but not limited to:
• Critical Care
Our clinical informatics team helps provide the appropriate methods to help capture discrete data points and guide appropriate documentation standards to ensure measurement of care paths through workflow optimizations. The team also helps with optimization for various utilization workstreams like Medication, Labs, Radiation, etc. This team usually works in conjunction with the Health IT and Fusion information architects to help drive outcomes.
Specific agencies such as MIPS, PQRS, AHRQ, HEDIS, ACO, Medicare Star, etc. require compliance and reporting of clinical metrics. These organizations need for metrics reported include specific data points and discrete information to be deciphered from various Health IT systems. Fusion clinical experts have a library of data points that may be required across these reporting agencies with very specific criteria for regulatory reporting. Our clinical team can work with the your information architects and Health IT teams to ensure a successful engagement.