Ambulatory QualityFebruary 2, 2018
CostFebruary 3, 2018
Provides Joint Commission Reporting Metrics Including:
STK-1 Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) Prophylaxis
STK-2 Discharged on Antithrombotic Therapy
STK-3 Anticoagulation Therapy for Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter
STK-4 Thrombolytic Therapy
STK-5 Antithrombotic Therapy By End of Hospital Day Two
STK-6 Discharged on Statin Medication
STK-8 Stroke Education
STK-10 Assessed for Rehabilitation
CSTK-01 NIHSS Score Performed for Ischemic Stroke Patients
Also includes assessments for Stroke order sets and decision support analytics for Level 1 certified Stroke Center.
Benefits of Fusion Solution include:
- Evidence based process and quality measures to manage Stroke encounters.
- Provides retrospective analytics that help improve decision support tools, workflows, Stroke order sets, and clinical pathways.
- All measures necessary to achieve Stroke center certification from the Joint Commission.
Patient Cohort - Acute encounters where the patient had a stroke.
Step 1: Assess
- Collaboratively set goals and objectives to deliver required outcomes for finalization for the program.
- Identify and assess criteria for calculating a Return on Investment for the program.
Step 2: Examine and analyze approximately 130 relevant data points
- Workflows analysis for data points include – clinical documentation, flowsheets, Best Practice Alerts, Medication Administrations, Navigators, Smart forms, ADT
- Identify discrete data points to examine for data inconsistencies.
- Optimize the workflow for process improvement based on Best Practices.
- Define the necessary documentation standards to reduce data inconsistencies.
- Order sets and groups to provide for the right care at the right time.
Step 3: Orchestrate, Blend & Synthesize
- Coordinate EHR optimization to help Physicians, Specialists, Care Providers and Care Mangers.
- Enable & organize to unlock the current data infrastructure based on data elements to implement a governed approach to analytics based on established project/program objectives and goals
Step 4: Optimize (user behavior analytics from above icon group)
- Help validate the workflows and train end users during the acceptance and transitory phase to help drive adoption.
- Suggest and recommend further refinement, if needed, based on specific organizational needs.
Step 5: Adopt
- Provide Visualizations from extended data analytics infrastructure to help sponsors and committees drive the outcome objectives and goals.
- Provide analytics for Clinical Efficiency teams to help derive the most value from adherence to shared baseline protocols (clinical guidelines for acute or chronic disease management), if applicable