Patient MovementFebruary 10, 2018
VentilatorsFebruary 21, 2018
Optimize Your Talent
- Help manage Nursing productivity and turnover
- Cost of rehiring trained 1-3 year tenured high quality nurse is excessive
- Value of 1-3 year tenure of nurses and impact on quality/ patient safety
- Helps identify and initiate Talent Management programs and increase ability to retain tenure by 3 years resulting in a 6-year average retention
Benefits of Fusion Solution include:
- Integrate HRMS, Success factors, Hiring and Positions, Progressive discipline and Compliance provides for a comprehensive analytical solution
- Ability to integrate this analytical platform with Clinical solutions provides Executives visibility to organizational safety and patient satisfaction
Patient Cohort - All personnel within the organization inclusive of hires and pipeline to hire.
Step 1: Assess
- Collaboratively set goals and objectives to deliver required outcomes for finalization for the program.
- Identify and assess criteria for calculating a Return on Investment for the program.
Step 2: Examine and analyze over 290 data points of relevance inclusive of progressive discipline
- Workflows analysis for all personnel and resource/ talent management
- Identify discrete data points to examine for data inconsistencies.
- Optimize the workflow for process improvement based on Best Practices.
- Define the necessary documentation standards to reduce data inconsistencies.
- Order sets and groups to provide for the right care at the right time.
Step 3: Orchestrate, Blend & Synthesize
- Coordinate EHR optimization to help Physicians, Specialists, Care Providers and Care Mangers.
- Enable & organize to unlock the current data infrastructure based on data elements to implement a governed approach to analytics based on established project/program objectives and goals
Step 4: Optimize (user behavior analytics from above icon group)
- Help validate the workflows and train end users during the acceptance and transitory phase to help drive adoption.
- Suggest and recommend further refinement, if needed, based on specific organizational needs.
Step 5: Adopt
- Provide Visualizations from extended data analytics infrastructure to help sponsors and committees drive the outcome objectives and goals.
- Provide analytics for Clinical Efficiency teams to help derive the most value from adherence to shared baseline protocols (clinical guidelines for acute or chronic disease management), if applicable
Return On Investment from Fusion Solution
- Cost of rehiring a 1-3 year tenured nurse is approximately $130K
- Tenure average increases by 3 years, with 1-3 year tenured nurse retention programs